Friday, July 20, 2007

Don't Worry, The Dick Will Do Just Fine


Don't worry about me being out while I have my colonoscopy. As you can see from the picture, the Dick has already checked me out and tells me that I am going to be just fine. Heh, Heh, maybe when I get done I will go down to Crawford and cut me some Brush. Yeah, Bush cuts brush. Dick will watch over us with a shotgun, maybe bag some quail. No, seriously, I will be healed up enough to go down to Freistatt and do the duck dance, I hope.
I already told Dick that there are some things he can't do when he is president:
1. bomb Iran
2. Pardon Scooter.
3. Tell Harry Reid to go .... himself (well maybe he can do that)
4. Erase Camp David from Google Earth
5. Change the torture rules
6. Become the decider because I am
7. Out anybody except his daughter or that Plame girl
8. put moves on "crazy eyes" (that's Laura the Librarian)

No comments: