Saturday, February 06, 2010

Speaking Of Tattoos....


Frequent bus riders might remember references to the statement "I don't want anything on my body I wouldn't want hanging on my living room for the rest of my life" which pretty much sums up my feelings about tattoos.

Or else I've never been that drunk.

In the past, bad Michael Jackson tattoos have been featured here.



You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. (I asked her if she lived in Pierce City, she said, no, Seligman.)


Tattoos also give us an dang good idea of the grammatical skill of either the person who designed the tattoo, the tattoo artist or the person on whom the tattoo is being inked on to remain for the rest of their lives or a combination of all three!





While driving the dump truck down the tubes, I stumbled upon this tattoo location chart on tattoo placement and how their placement can have an effect on daily life. It seems pretty reasonable to me. But then I don't like tattoos. Not even the tattoos Rumsfeld is alleged to have under his suit. (Who would have guessed?)

1 comment:

Jim A. said...

Working at Disney you can guess the cast members wearing long sleeve shirts and long pants in the summer are sporting some personal artwork.

I wonder about those ladies with a rose tatooed on their boob -- how long has the stem grown?

Looks like they haven't invented a tatoo machine with spell check.