Thursday, June 26, 2008

Heading Off To Iowa - By The Numbers Heads To Missouri

I like to travel with my private nurse. We are heading off to Iowa tomorrow. Taking the big Suburban and the Airstream that, after a year and a half, I finished restoring tonight! We plan to meander up there, taking a couple of days on the way to Fairfield. I will take more photos than I took on the last trip.

As the private nurse and I head north from Springfield, my little brother John is heading north from Florida to Springfield for our Mother's internment (Pavilion, National Cemetary, Glenstone and Seminole, 1:00 PM, July 3, 2008---Big Hats are Welcome, big attitudes are not) and is blogging his journey. A mighty fine read with lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Have a safe trip and a good time!

admin said...

We look forward to the pics. Good luck on paying the gas.

Busplunge said...

Jack,, after the first 90 dollar fillup I decided I wasn't going to keep track. Quick calculations show it cost fifty cents a mile to run the Suburban with the Airstream.

but we had fun and got lots of pictures AND stuck in the mud!