Monday, March 29, 2010

Boots And Leather: A Real Biker Babe

It took a while to assemble all these pictures, but I was glad to do it.








Rich Lowry:

A very wise TV executive once told me that the key to TV is projecting through the screen. It's one of the keys to the success of, say, a Bill O'Reilly, who comes through the screen and grabs you by the throat. Palin too projects through the screen like crazy. I'm sure I'm not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, "Hey, I think she just winked at me." And her smile. By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America. This is a quality that can't be learned; it's either something you have or you don't, and man, she's got it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did it.

Now a moment of silence to respect Russ.

Anonymous said...

...she's a w----. I hear she will be on cable in a new reality show. Yeah, just what we wanted to do was watch Palin's kid learn to brush his teeth.

She's running along side octomom? How fitting.

Anonymous said...

she's better than Nancy Pelosi !