Tuesday, February 26, 2008

City Academy This Evening

It's gonna be alright. I am looking forward to the next 10 Tuesdays. We got a good lesson on Missouri history starting back from 1820. George Connor a polysci professor from MSU was the speaker. His style of delivery is interesting and riveting.

The Bus still ain't runnin' right, I think it has something to do with all those maps I put up from Google Earth. I took them down, Dang that Google Earth is a neat thing to play with.

Bought a set of doors for the Cushman off of Ebay. The seller lived about a mile from my little brother Edward who lives in Daytona Beach, Florida. Ed called me a few minutes ago and has a way to get the doors to St. Louis next week. He wanted to know if I could get to St. Louis and pick them up. I told him anyday but Tuesday.

No comments: