Sunday, February 24, 2008

1822 South National, SE Corner of National and Sunshine


A While back I posted the following:

Then we moved to 1822 South National, in a big red brick house on the Southeast corner of National and Sunshine, across from BJ Marsh's house (isn't that interesting). The house is long gone, it location is now a St. John's parking lot. But I think the magnolia trees that lined the driveway are still there.
I found some negatives of that house and was able to manipulate them while I scanned them. The top photo were taken from what is now BJ Marsh's parking lot.

I drove by there the other day, the magnolia trees are gone. Nothing there indicates this house was once there. I wonder if the treasure my brothers buried underneath the big tree was found when they excavated for the car park there.

No comments: