Thursday, July 30, 2009

Represenative Blunt Makes National Headlines As He Caters To Right Wing Lunatics And Tries To Draw Their Votes From Purgason

Salon.com is posting on Roy Blunt and the birthers.

Roy made the Rachel Maddow Show AND Countdown With Keith Obermann.

Randy Turner, The Turner Report, files this report. Turner's blog also includes these two youtube moments.

David Catanese, KY3 Political Blog, also reports on the non-issue, quoting Blunt's remarks that Obams hasn't produced a birth certificate.

I think Ol' Roy B knows that in primary elections only the diehard base votes and he is afraid that Chuck just might upset him, what with Roy being so closely tied to Washington, lobbyists, Delay, Abramhof, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. So, Roy has got to cater to the lunatic right wing fringe base so he can pull off the primary.

I got a call from the RNC earlier this month, wanting money for Roy. The caller agreed with me that the Blunt name was tarnished in Missouri.

*Roy says he doesn't know anyone else who can't produce a birth certificate----well what rock has he been hiding under? I know of people in my immedicate family who didn't have birth certificates. My grandfather was born in 1892 and there was no birth certificate for him or my grandmother. There were baptismal certificates which Social Security accepted as proof of age and birth as I recall.

One blogger from Kansas City, commenting on Blunt giving the slimy "I don't have any reason not to believe that [Obama was born in the United States]", said that's a pretty lazy reply and can go both ways. Like, say, "I don't have any reason not to believe that Roy Blunt was faithful to his first wife."

Morehere.

2 comments:

Jeremy D. Young said...

Yes, it's good to marginalize all those who we don't agree with. Great statement right at the end.

Anonymous said...

I still want to know if he was born in Niangua like it states in Wiki. If it's true, he was born a very poor white boy.