Thursday, April 15, 2010

Campbell & Sunshine, By Bass Pro.... True Story


springfield craigslist > personals > missed connections

Campbell and Sunshine - by Bass Pro
Date: 2010-04-14, 11:43PM CDT

We were stopped at the light.
You were in the left turn lane, I was in the lane next to you.
You were in a red ferrari, you were gorgeous.
I was in my old pick-up truck with my busted knuckles and grease in my hair from lying on the ground, banging on the starter.
We made eyecontact.
I looked at you, looked at your car. I looked at my car and myself and I said, "there is no God."
You said, "Yes, there is."
You got the green arrow and sped away.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1692961217

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I saw that this morning. Good stuff