Thursday, October 01, 2009

Catholic Folk Masses


Corpus Christi
Amen

Bus riders who might have, as the driver did, spent time in a Benedictine Monestary in the late 1960s and early 1970s and were a part of the revolution in the way Catholics celebrated the liturgy of the Eucharist, might find this site interesting.

Peace be with you.
And with you too.

Chapter 4--- Fr. Clarence Rivers, who is the priest in the photo above, several of us went to hear him speak and present a workshop in Sikeston, MO. I have only been able to find his music on this website, from podcasts. There is none like him. That mass in St. Louis, my Mom and I went to it.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I let the Holy Spirit guide me here by opening 'Songs of Praise' to page 74 "There is none Like Him". I will be searching for Fr. Rivers song to listen to it.