Sunday, May 10, 2009

Homo No Mo

Queer means strange and unusual. It’s not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we’re supposed to do–what man and woman are for.

"I've had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children. But at the same time, they're people, and they're going to do their thing."

"I think it’s great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and my family I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anyone out there but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be between a man and a woman."
Well, at least it was a fruit pie.

1 comment:

Lil Jim said...

It's funny how in this post and the last both include variations of "no offense, but...", thats an indicator that the statement will indeed be offensive. Also love "I have friends who are actually homosexual..." reminds me of "some of my best friends are black." Bigots... And why wouldn't he let his friends around his kids?