Monday, December 01, 2008

country cowboy needs petite female friend - m4w - 51 (springfield)


Reply to: pers-940248221@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-01, 9:00AM CST

safe married man seeks petite woman/girl for sex and friendship. I want a regular girl to be my pal and consent to mutual benifits for both of us. I can please a woman as much as she wants and likewise I hope. I'm clean, and free of drugs. I'd rather ride my horse than have anything to do with drugs. I do like good wines and wine coolers.
If you want a good friend with no strings attached, but someone that you may call on at a regular basis, I'm your guy. Please dont waist my time if you're a call girl. I would not respond to you. (smile) have fun and be happy. things can only get better for you. Any age, women only, no guys wanting to suck cock or get laid. Christians don't do that kind of stuff. John


This post was on Craigslist for Springfield. Women only, guys. Christians don't do that gay stuff. (But adultery is ok?)

This was on Craigslist from a guy who wanted a couple to fatten him up.

My favorite Craigslist post: PASTOR LOOKING FOR NSA SEX - m4w - 30
Reply to: pers-570380234@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-11, 10:48AM CST

Good looking, widowed minister, healthy, 30 years old, seeks female for fun times.

Location: SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI

Ps, The country cowboy changed his ad--but he still says he is married and still says he is looking for a girlfriend.

3 comments:

Jason said...

What are you doing looking at the personals on Craiglist? ;)

Busplunge said...

Sorta like TVs on the back porch, if you have to ask you will neverknow

tom said...

craigslist is quite a place to find everything you didn't want, need to know, or ask how to get it.

it reminds me of an amusement park with a NO limit ride free day.