Thursday, September 04, 2008

ALERT** COMPUTER VIRUS WARNING

COMPUTER VIRUS WARNING
The newest virus circulating is the "UPS (or Fed Ex) Delivery Failure". You will receive an e-mail from UPS Packet Service along with a packet number. NOTE: The word 'packet' is misspelled on this line. It will say that they were unable to deliver a package sent to you on such and such a date. It then asks you to print out the invoice copy attached. DON'T TRY TO PRINT THIS. IT LAUNCHES THE VIRUS! Pass this warning on to all your PC operators at work and home. This virus has caused millions of dollars in damage in the past few days.
More information here.

1 comment:

Satria Sudeki said...

It is happy to see your posting. Yes really informative article. I will tell this information again to my friend, oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.101aboutcomputer.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)