Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Sing My Heart Out For Over 60 Years And You're Telling Me I'm Broke?!?!?



From the SN-L: Moon-River bookkeeper charged with theft and felony.

A longtime bookkeeper for Andy Williams’ Moon River Enterprises was charged earlier this month with felony theft and forgery, according to an attorney for the company.

Online court records identify the accused employee as Dawn Cleveringa.

Pat Keck, who represents Moon River Enterprises, said the investigation into the missing funds began earlier this year, and is on-going. Company officials believe the amount missing is between $500,000 and $1 million. Keck would not elaborate on how Cleveringa is alleged to have stolen the money, or what circumstances initially launched an investigation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not saying that I'm happy that Andy Williams has been swindled out of a large amount of money, but after hearing the BS he said about Obama being a Communist, it does bring a smile to my face!