Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Holy Homosexuals Batman! The Bus Ain't In Blognet's Top 20 This Week! Should We Be Feeling Blue?"

"Not to worry, Robin. There is no need to feel blue. Life can be said to be a little bit like I-44, some parts are flat and smooth, freshly blacktopped. On other parts, the road is hilly and curvy, the concrete pavement is cracked and the expansion seams are jagged and uneven, making for a rough road. The Bus and a few of his riders just went through one of those stretches, but they can see the end of it now. Yes, the Bus will soon be back!"

For the first time in a quite a while, the Bus is not in blognet's twenty most influential political blogs in Missouri. Southwest Missouri blogs consistently place well on the 20 most influential political blogs in Missouri.

Most of the blogs linked on the right side of this page have been or currently are on blognet Missouri's most influential list. This week Life of Jason is ranked #1, last week the Turner Report was #1 (it's #4 this week). The KY3 Political Blog, Ozark Politics and Branson Missouri are all in the top twenty this week. But not the Bus. Even the blog that blogs about stuff that happened 100 years ago came in ahead of the Bus.

But, it's ok. This past week, life took precedence over blogging.

But now the Bus is back and rrrready to blog! Here's a little something to build the traffic up!Oh yeah, gonna have some races in Greene County!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back. You were missed.

Sky Girl said...

I dropped off last week. I guess I actually have to write blog posts to be on the list!

Sandy said...

I would think that to be on a list of influential political blogs, you would have to actually BE an influential political blog. I have no idea how you are even making the list in the first place but CONGRATS all the same.

Busplunge said...

I had the same thoughts as you did, Sandy. Mine went along these lines: If the Bus is an influential political blog, then the pond must be awfully shallow and the well not too deep.
Thanks for the congrats...I like your comment on your blog about blog awards. Hey, I got most improved, well I had to share it with another blogger, I guess that means I don't suck half as much as I used to.