Friday, December 07, 2007

There's Trouble Brewing, Guys

You have to hope that this study is flawed, but the evidence seems irrefutable.

Several months ago, scientists at Europe's annual human reproduction conference suggested that the results of a recent analysis revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, and suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were each fed six pints of beer (8 twelve ounce cans) within a one hour period. It was then observed that 100 per cent of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, had to sit down while urinating, couldn't perform sexually, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

The first time I read this, I laughed and snickered. The second time I read this , I said I gotta post it. The third time I read this I thought some people may be offended by the second paragraph. I don't think beer has any female hormones in it. I partake in a beer survey every two months and they called me tonight. I asked the surveyer if beer had any female hormones in it, she wasn't sure but didn't think so. I googled female hormones and beer, and I can pretty well equovocally state that the survey is flawed, there are no female hormones in beer.
To test my theory, tongiht, I drunk eight cans of beer. I anc relaet to yu that 1, i needdd to pee. w, i love you bro! WOOO BOOGY! Let's go danign! ! give me back mey jerk. call me a cab, i want to go home. i am home? well too bad for you! NOt all men are idiots, honey, ayyy who love s you baby? what do you jmena I shouldjn't post when I blog? is there any beer left?

1 comment:

timbitts2 said...

here is what beer does and how it works ... very scary
http://mithuro.com/presscuefiles/january/beer_goggle.swf

Just drag the arrow to the right, sloooowly, and watch the image above.

very scary .. in a god way
yours Tim