Saturday, December 29, 2007

The 2007 Yellow and Black Plunger Awards


Coming Soon to this Blog:

The 2007 Yellow and Black Plunger Awards will honor what I think are the notable and not so notable happenings, bloggings and peoples of my street, my city, my county, my state, my country, my world, my God, that's a lot of stuff.

Something attract your attention in 2007?, you got a favorite?, To send your submissions, click on "view my complete profile" (on the right side of the page under "about me" and click on email.

NSFW (Not Safe For Work) entries will be posted on OzarkOffbeat.

"As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This recording will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Jim."

1 comment:

Jason said...

So when do these arrive?