Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Mayor, the boy governor and Wendy.

"Something's happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear."
Tax credits, politics, subsidized housing, Springfield. I've been reading bits and pieces about this for almost a year now. I first started having conversations about this back in 2002. I think the Springfield school board was even involved in this, and City Council, remember the housing moratorium? I suspect there is some sort of insider information going on, has been for a while. It is all the same people over and over again.
This article, published by the Columbia Tribune back in June, 2007, gives some background on what is going on.
Read more here about the developer and loyalty.
All these big players give money to both Democrats and Republicans. I seem to recall that Hamra got a big award at one of the past Jackson Days. Talk about butter both sides of your toast!
All I ever got was a free frosty.

No comments: