Saturday, October 06, 2007

What I Should Have Said Was......


David Cantonese on the KY3 Political Blog post: Steve Helms Unlikely To Run Against Lampe Again. A nice posting where Helms actually has some relatively nice things to say about Lampe for a change. It appears that he has finally accepted the results of the election and is able to get along with his life.

I was going to post a comment to that effect on Catonese's post about Helms but Helms posted a comment that made everything I was going to post moot (2).

This is what is great about blogging and this instantaneous access to information (it's even worse than it appears but it's all right): if you are Steve Helms and you don't like the way the reporter framed the story, you can say things like "I should have said". Helms actually framed his comment like this:

Just to clarify…
When I was quoted as saying that Lampe has done nothing for voters to vote her out, I should have said....
I am not sure if "do overs" count once the story has been published. But hey, if Bush can create his own reality, why can't Helms.

No comments: