Friday, October 19, 2007

Thoughts Rambling Through My Head After Reading This Morning's Newspaper

This photo was taken at Delaware School. A Springfield Republican, well known for radical right causes, put a Helms sign up. The tolerant Democrats let it stand, if it had been a democrat candidate's sign at a republican function, one of the young neo-cons would have torn it down I am sure.

Carl Schimek doesn't like the outcome of an election for a cause he supported that only garnered 49% of the vote. He believes the voters were lied to ..... Carl, I share your sentiments, afterall, how do you think Bush got into office?

The school district is backtracking fast over the rememberance program for the unfortunate death of the young man in a house fire. What aren't we being told? School's are safe, the problem is in the streets? Come on, Norm, even I find that hard to accept.

Dear Mitt, I can't hear what you are saying, your actions keep getting in the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe I oppose term limits just to keep Lampe in office and more importantly, to keep that warthog Steve Helms and his George Jetson mobile off my property and out of Jefferson City.