1. Remove the battery from the battery compartment for 30 seconds and then re-install.
2. Press the SET button for a few seconds until the hour starts flashing in the display.
3. Press the ADJUST button to set the hour.
4. Use the SET and ADJUST button to set the rest of the time and date. The setting sequence is hour-minute-second-month-date-year.
5. Press the MODE button to exit the setting mode.
TIME ZONE SETTING:
1. Press the MODE button to enter the Alarm Time Mode.
2. Press the SET button to change the time zone.
3. Press the MODE button to exit.
If I help just one person set their atomic clock then my life will truly be a purpose-driven life.