Friday, September 18, 2009

ALL TOGETHER NOW, INCLUDING YOU IN THE BACK OF THE BUS, WITH GUSTO NOW!

0Sing It With US! This land is your land. This land is my land. From California to the New York Island. From the redwood forest to the gulf stream water, this land was made for you and me.As I was walking that ribbon of highways I saw above me that endless skyways. I saw below me that golden valley, this land was made for you and me.Now I walk and I ramble and I follow my foot steps thorgh the sparkling sands of the diamond deserts ans all around me a voice was sounding, it cried this land was made for you and me. .sun come shining and I went strolling, the wheat fields wave, the dust cloud rolling, the fog was lifting, and the horse was chanting this land was made for you and me


As I was walking, I saw a sign there,
And that sign said, "No trespassing."
But on the other side , it didn't say nothing!
That side was made for you and me

No comments: