Thursday, February 26, 2009

About Those Signs.....


Recommended reading, here's a preview:

Do I have an "agenda?" Yes. To put it bluntly, I do have an agenda. My agenda is to look beyond the surface and not merely accept everything the City of Springfield tells me in their news release or white papers at face value. My agenda is to challenge information provided by the City.

You see, I'm not the only one who has an agenda. The City of Springfield has an agenda, too. The City of Springfield has a paid staff to push through their agenda, an asset the public does not have. The public's elected representatives are not even paid, for heaven's sake!

We have no paid staff looking out for our best interest!

1 comment:

longrooffan said...

Has anyone brought up the fact that more and more people have on board GPS systems, rendering these signs obsolete?